Let sleeping dogs lie…Not always possible.

Scout likes, no, loves to sleep in his kennel.  If he is sleeping loose in the bedroom he usually wakes us up to put him in the kennel at some point in the night.  The other night he was sleeping out and Emma woke me up.  In my sleepy stooper I tripped on Scout, the poor thing, since he was laying at the foot of the bed, not his usual place.  He proceded to shake it off, easier than I did and meander into his kennel.  It must be a very comfortable place for him since if we don’t latch the door he will come and bother us to do that as well.  He does lie on his back, twisted like a pretzel, pressed on the sides and door.

He’s nuts!

7 Responses to “Sleeping Dogs”

1. Profit web system review says:

My brother recommended I might like this website. He was entirely right.
    This post actually made my day. You cann’t imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

2. Anonymous says:

[…] […]

3. der uskyldigt says:

[…] […]

4. lululemon outlet burlington says:

Why Lululemon LULU Remains a BuyISIG is the latest to throw its weight behind the stock, despite the company facing a barrage of lawsuits, PR blunders and executive uncertainty. In addition to bad publicity and litigation related to its see through black yoga pants, Lululemon has made little progress in its search for a new CEO. On June 10., Chief Executive Christine Day announced her unexpected resignation, causing shares to plummet 17.5% the following day.The investment firm said since Day’s r

5. Beats By Dre says:

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.

I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already ;) Cheers!

6. gio xach louis vuitton paris says:

La bombe anti crevaison vous permettra de r parer rapidement sans minutes, ni rustines. Elle peut se ranger facilement dans un maillot grandes poches. Permettez moi de vous la lire. Vous verrez ce qu’à l’époque je pensais du rôle de la presse,. Départ du train LEB à 08h03. Pour tout renseignement et inscription: Françoise HOFFER, 021 323 69 10. je prends des semelles souples pour mon fils. Comme cette marque ne va que jusqu’au 22. Entre les boots pailletées de

7. best aerospace online engineering university in india says:

Highly energetic blog, I liked that a lot. Willl there be a part 2?