Scout got his first “grooming” the other day and he is so soft and fluffy.  He spent 7 hours at the groomer’s shop but I will venture a guess most of that was not pampering.  He really doesn’t look to much different but his “pants” are shorter and he doesn’t feel “dusty.”  Now to see how long it will last.

9 Responses to “Soft and Fluffy”

1. Rodigo says:

Thanks for your publication on the vaaioctn industry. I’d also like to include that if you are one senior taking into consideration traveling, it really is absolutely crucial to buy travel cover for senior citizens. When traveling, seniors are at biggest risk of having a health-related emergency. Receiving the right insurance policy package for your age group can look after your health and provide peace of mind.

2. Paola says:

Squirrels – such amazing ainlams! We do not have them in the park in my city, but in a city near this summer I saw one man trying to catch one squirells but she was faster.

3. Jonathan says:

As a variation you can use Hersheys or Costco Kirkland brand dark cholcoate chips, reduce flour by 1/8 cup and add in 1/4 cup oatmeal, you can also leave out the salt if you know these will go fast as they do in our house:)

4. auto insurance says:

Calling all cars, calling all cars, we’re ready to make a deal.

5. says:

I’ll try to put this to good use immediately.

6. auto insurance Deer Park NY says:

Essays like this are so important to broadening people’s horizons.

7. car insurance quotes says:

Of the panoply of website I’ve pored over this has the most veracity.

8. auto insurance says:

man why cant we develop him our damn selves!! thats what im talking about shouldn’t carlo be the man the see the quality players and used them.( Di santo is quality) I am not pleased… this is our talent!! why is it that they want Pato to can come in (just as young as Di Santo) and get starts… I say use di santo!! us him now!! based on what im seeing we are not buying anyone!! so we will need him!!Reply

9. says:

Price tag of romantic reduce diamond bands ranges in line with the style and other factors. However best benefit is actually why these jewelry is usually shaped in different pattern you want with low-cost. Not like excellent diamonds, these kind of gems staying vulnerable to undetectabe faults in addition to tinting are usually inexpensive though staying great concurrently.