Today, Sunday September 10, 2006 at 1:50pm, Dr. Jon Spelke helped us say goodbye to Taz. She had gotten weaker over the last few days and she told us in her own special way that she was ready today. She had a good time playing with Scout last night and running around with a stuffed pelican in her mouth when we got home. It’s going to be quiet around here again.

Rest in Peace Taz we love you!

8 Responses to “It was a sad day today…”

1. Sarahi says:

You’re on top of the game. Thanks for shrngai.

2. auto insurance says:

I’m impressed! You’ve managed the almost impossible.

3. Tadalafil says:

Great article but it didn’t have everything-I didn’t find the kitchen sink!

4. says:

Nice review, it was very helpful and well written.“Note: I am cross comparing the HD HERO to the old HERO Wide and VHoldR ContourHD 1080p”So how does it compare to these? I’m currently trying to decide which one to go for, GoPro or ContourHD.

5. says:

Great tips, Kim! I use my VSP for annual visits and order one years’ worth of contacts right after. Any thoughts on how to balance cost/quality for LASIK or PRK? I don’t want to pay an arm and a leg if not necessary, but I’ve only got one pair of eyes and want them to stay healthy for life.

6. says:

, I’d like to say that Angela also helped me with this issue. Just yesterday I put in a bid on a project, and instead of agonizing over it like I used to (and generally I would stress out and not submit a bid at all!) I simply overestimated a wee bit (because I don’t NEED the job) and sent the bid on its way. Within 2 hours I won! $120 for a quick, easy rewrite job! Confidence and a good proposal are key, and Angela taught me that.

7. http://www./ says:

Hm, your mini-review adds to the general consesus I’ve seen of “Spiderman is good but hella inconsistent”, which means I might just wait to see it at the second-run theater (unless of course some kind soul like my sister wants to see it and pay for my ticket).

8. kreditkarte ohne ksv oesterreich says:

Hey Barry, thanks for stopping by. I never have ‘liked” the NAS, I just used it like I would a tool to accomplish a job. I like the NIV, the HCSB and, of course, the KJV. I love the ESV.